New Current Pulse Heath Report
We’re excited to announce the new Current Pulse Health Report. The new Current Pulse Health Report comes with more report flexibility and configurability so you can quickly answer important questions about your client health portfolio.
Reports Tab > Current Pulse Health
New Client Pulse Health Report Includes:
- Increased report speed and performance
- Filter real-time by Client type, Assigned to, Status, Client as of, Next renewal, and Last updated
- View Pulse by Customer Count or ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon)
- View Pulse breakdown in a pie chart or new bar chart
- Interactive charts allow you to quickly sub-segment the data
- Quick-view stats of Satisfied vs. Risk count and percentages
- Report includes an interactive client list featuring a new 90 day trend of each customer’s pulse
Pulse Insights at Your Fingertips
The new Current Pulse Health Report allows you to quickly review the health of your clients. Explore and answer important questions about your client health portfolio through a powerful set of real-time filters.
Sample Use Cases
Review your Client Pulse Health by customer type. For example, see the health of your enterprise client portfolio or any client type segment.
Hold effective one-on-one meetings with your team members by viewing your Current Pulse Health by assigned CSM. See how their client health portfolio is performing, and help them succeed and remove roadblocks.
View Client Pulse Health portfolio by ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon). For example, you can see your client portfolio by ARR. Deep dive by clicking the bar or pie chart.
Quick Client Pulse Health Report Overview
- Quickly choose data filters that are relevant to you and watch data change in real-time
- Analyze Pulse across Client Count or ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon)
- Interact with the charts to deep-dive into the data
- Quick-view stats of satisfied vs. risk
New Bar Chart View
- Easily alternate between a pie chart and bar chart
Client Details View
- Client details view updates in real-time as you interact with the filters and charts
- Easily explore a client’s current pulse and a new 90-day trend
- Sort client view by data columns
The new Current Pulse Health Report comes with more report flexibility and configurability so you can quickly answer important questions about your client health portfolio.
We are excited to hear your feedback or comments. Click here
Burke Alder and the ClientSuccess Team