Live Webinar Series
In this ever-changing economic climate, the most efficient way to grow is through your existing customers. Forward-thinking companies are doubling down on Customer Success (CS) and improving customer retention. Customer Education is one growth strategy to help you retain customers, help you improve product adoption, and scale your CS org. So you can do more with the resources you have.
But how do you get started?
That’s where this webinar comes in—it will provide you with all the information you need to understand what goes into an effective Customer Education program and confidently make it happen.
- Strategies to build out Customer Education no matter your team size
- Tips to get your leadership onboard
- Things to look out for when choosing an LMS platform
- Content creation strategies that won’t take up much time
- Tactics for promoting your academy to get people excited
- KPIs and metrics that you can use to measure success
About the Speakers
Ariele Krantzow is the Senior Content Marketing Manager at Northpass and Virtual Event Host. With 10+ years of content marketing experience, she is passionate about helping people and businesses harness the power of their learning programs. When she’s not staring at a computer, she enjoys traveling, building Ikea furniture, and pretending that chasing toddlers is just as good as going to the gym.
Norm Rasmussen is a seasoned learning expert. He’s helped many companies strategize and build their online learning programs. Outside of the LMS world, he enjoys the outdoors, live music and climbing.