Peter Armaly, Senior Director of Customer Success at Oracle, joined us us on Oct 29th to share how leading companies deliver success at scale.
Peter is a veteran of some of the largest tech companies like Oracle, BMC, Eloqua, and CA Technologies. This has given him unique insights into the challenges that come with driving success for large enterprises.
We covered Peter’s 5 key areas to focus on when scaling up customer success:
- Executive Vision: Ensure you have C-level buy in to customer success
- Data Infrastructure: Do your research to ensure you have the right data & insights
- Collaboration: CS needs to work closely with other teams to drive alignment
- Operational Rigor: Building a CS operations function based on science and facts
- Alignment: Getting smart people in place and aligned around customer success
Watch the entire session by filling out the form!