New Current Pulse Reasons Report
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Current Pulse Reasons Report. Similar to our recently released Client Pulse Health Report, this one comes with greater report flexibility and configurability so you can quickly answer important questions about your client health portfolio.
Reports Tab > Current Pulse Reasons
Pulse Reasons Report Includes:
- Filter real-time by Pulse, Client type, Assigned to, Status, Client as of, Next renewal, and Last updated Pulse
- View Pulse by Customer Count or ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon)
- View Reason Code breakdown in a pie chart or new treemap
- Quick-view stats of Top Pulse Reasons
- Interactive charts allow you to quickly sub-segment the data
- Report includes an interactive client list featuring a new 90 day trend of each customer’s pulse
- Increased report speed and performance
Pulse Insights at Your Fingertips
The Pulse Reasons Report allows you to better understand the Pulse of your clients. Explore and answer important questions about your client health portfolio through a powerful set of real-time filters.
Sample Use Cases
- Review at Risk Reason Codes by next renewal. For example, see the top risk factors for clients renewing in the next 60 days.
- Hold effective one-on-one meetings with your team members by viewing Reason Codes by assigned CSM. See how their client health portfolio is performing, and help them succeed and remove roadblocks.
- View Reason Code portfolio by ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon). For example, you can see your client portfolio by ARR. Deep dive by clicking the pie chart or treemap.
Example of the new Pulse Reasons Tree map report in the new Current Pulse Reasons Report:
Things to Note
- Pulse by Customer Count and ARR indicate totals for selected filters
- Reason Code pie chart and treemap breakdowns include percentages, totals, and ARR reflective of client totals for each reason code. These count and ARR totals are not meant to match the Pulse by Customer Count and ARR totals. Clients can have more than one reason code assigned to them; we want to surface the total count or ARR associated with each reason code.
Burke Alder and the ClientSuccess Team
Also worth reading
We’re excited to announce a few quick product updates that drive our mission to provide the insights and experience you need to deliver customer success. Refreshed Overview Report Simplified revenue metrics, with a focus on recurring and contract value Book of business metrics, including active clients, assigned CSMs, average ARR / MRR per client, [...]
We’re excited to announce our latest product update that expands the ClientSuccess integration reach with Salesforce. This continues driving our mission to consolidate your customer data in one place and provide the insights you need to deliver customer success. ClientSuccess’ new integration with Salesforce provides management of Client and Contact data, with a focus on [...]
On April 17th, we released some changes to the client record header! Here’s what was refreshed: Client Custom Fields Moved to Header – Client custom fields were moved into the client record header, just under the client name. Client Custom Fields Module Removed – Because of the above change, we removed the client custom fields module (previously located [...]