CSM from the Trenches – 4 Ways to Participate in the Community
Since CSM from the Trenches launched as a community, many Customer Success Managers have been eager to join, contribute, or participate. Here are four ways to get involved:
1. Answer mentor questions: Submit your answers to the 7 mentor questions. Share your practical advice and better practices with the frontline CSM community.
Example – Sam Feil, ClientSuccess
2. Write a best practice blog post: Have a frontline CSM best practice you’d like to share? I want to hear from you! This is a great way to share your unique perspective and thought-leadership.
- Identify a best practice or innovation
- Write your blog post explaining the best practice or innovation (can be as short or as long as you’d like)
- Send post and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll review and get it scheduled (we’re looking for weekly posts)
3. Give a CSM or CS team shout-out: Do you know a CSM who goes above and beyond the call of duty? Have a team member you’d like to give a special shout-out? This is what CSM from the Trenches is all about – celebrating the frontline CSM.
- Put together a quick shout-out for your frontline CSM
- How and why this individual is delivering customer success from the the frontline
- Send shout-out and contact information to email@example.com
- We’ll review and get it scheduled (again, we’re looking for weekly posts)
Example – SoapBox Team Shout-Out
4. Join the CSM from the Trenches LinkedIn group: Share articles, trends, and best practices you come across with other like-minded professionals. Join in conversation to help each other become better CSMs.
LinkedIn Group – Join Here
New posts each Tuesday and Thursday.
Also worth reading
ClientSuccess will host Jamey Jeff, Managing Director of Customer Success Solutions of Coastal Cloud, for this month’s customer success webinar series: 5 Standout Strategies of Top Performing Customer Success Teams. These 5 standout strategies are backed by data and research found in the 2018 Customer Success Industry Report. Jamey Jeff, the webinar presenter, is a [...]
For those just joining our blog series CSM from the Trenches, welcome. This series, now a community for frontline Customer Success Managers (CSMs), discusses trends, best practices, and advice that can help the frontline. We’re lucky to have this week’s frontline CSM best practice come from Cole Sanders of ClientSuccess, who recently joined our team and [...]
Recorded Customer Success Webinar: Churn Probability Score Framework - How to Recognize Risks and Predict Customer Success
ClientSuccess hosted Lukas Quanstrom, CEO & Co-Founder, Ontic and 2017 Customer Success Innovator of the Year Finalist, for this month’s customer success webinar series: Churn Probability Score: How to Recognize Risks and Predict Customer Success. The recorded customer success webinar covers the topics on how to build and use the Churn Probability Framework to recognize [...]