CSM from the Trenches – 4 Ways to Participate in the Community
Since CSM from the Trenches launched as a community, many Customer Success Managers have been eager to join, contribute, or participate. Here are four ways to get involved:
1. Answer mentor questions: Submit your answers to the 7 mentor questions. Share your practical advice and better practices with the frontline CSM community.
Example – Sam Feil, ClientSuccess
2. Write a best practice blog post: Have a frontline CSM best practice you’d like to share? I want to hear from you! This is a great way to share your unique perspective and thought-leadership.
- Identify a best practice or innovation
- Write your blog post explaining the best practice or innovation (can be as short or as long as you’d like)
- Send post and contact information to email@example.com
- We’ll review and get it scheduled (we’re looking for weekly posts)
3. Give a CSM or CS team shout-out: Do you know a CSM who goes above and beyond the call of duty? Have a team member you’d like to give a special shout-out? This is what CSM from the Trenches is all about – celebrating the frontline CSM.
- Put together a quick shout-out for your frontline CSM
- How and why this individual is delivering customer success from the the frontline
- Send shout-out and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll review and get it scheduled (again, we’re looking for weekly posts)
Example – SoapBox Team Shout-Out
4. Join the CSM from the Trenches LinkedIn group: Share articles, trends, and best practices you come across with other like-minded professionals. Join in conversation to help each other become better CSMs.
LinkedIn Group – Join Here
New posts each Tuesday and Thursday.
Also worth reading
Customer Success Webinar: How to Nail Onboarding and Adoption - Learn 3 Fresh Perspectives from Peers Like You
This customer success best practices webinar hosted by ClientSuccess will share with you three fresh perspectives on customer onboarding and adoption. Join three exceptional customer success leaders: Erica Newell from Marketware, McKayl Bergman from Lucid Software, and Sam Feil from ClientSuccess, as they present best practices to succeed with customer onboarding and adoption. This customer [...]
For those just joining our blog series CSM from the Trenches, welcome. This series, now a community for frontline Customer Success Managers (CSMs), discusses trends, best practices, and advice that can help the frontline. Being on the CSM frontline allows us to directly influence the success of our clients. I love that; as our clients [...]
At ClientSuccess, we value candid conversations with Customer Success leaders that have unique experiences and varying viewpoints on the world of Customer Success. This week, we’ll showcase one such conversation with expert Mark Pecoraro, advisor to many B2B SaaS companies all of which have cultures of Customer Success. What led Mark into Customer Success? Since [...]