Since CSM from the Trenches launched as a community, many Customer Success Managers have been eager to join, contribute, or participate. Here are four ways to get involved:
1. Answer mentor questions: Submit your answers to the 7 mentor questions. Share your practical advice and better practices with the frontline CSM community.
Example – Sam Feil, ClientSuccess
2. Write a best practice blog post: Have a frontline CSM best practice you’d like to share? I want to hear from you! This is a great way to share your unique perspective and thought-leadership.
- Identify a best practice or innovation
- Write your blog post explaining the best practice or innovation (can be as short or as long as you’d like)
- Send post and contact information to email@example.com
- We’ll review and get it scheduled (we’re looking for weekly posts)
3. Give a CSM or CS team shout-out: Do you know a CSM who goes above and beyond the call of duty? Have a team member you’d like to give a special shout-out? This is what CSM from the Trenches is all about – celebrating the frontline CSM.
- Put together a quick shout-out for your frontline CSM
- How and why this individual is delivering customer success from the the frontline
- Send shout-out and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll review and get it scheduled (again, we’re looking for weekly posts)
Example – SoapBox Team Shout-Out
4. Join the CSM from the Trenches LinkedIn group: Share articles, trends, and best practices you come across with other like-minded professionals. Join in conversation to help each other become better CSMs.
LinkedIn Group – Join Here