How to Become an Elite Customer Success Leader
The role of a customer success leader is to lead the customer success (CS) team, represent the CS Team in executive meetings, and champion the voice of the customer throughout the entire company.
In this eBook we’ll explore several topics that will help you to establish yourself as a customer success leader and build a great team that focuses on retention and growth.
Here are some of the items we’ll explore:
- Skills of a Great Customer Success Leader
- Your First 100 Days as a CS Leader
- 3 Strategic Pillars of a CS Leader
- Listening Techniques of Great CS Leaders
- Steps to Build an Internal Quarterly Business Review Process
- Lessons Learned from State of Customer Success Survey