ClientSuccess Announces the Inaugural CS100 Conference for Executives and Leaders
The CS100 Summit will take place September 13-15, 2016 at the St. Regis Hotel in Park City, Utah and will attract 100 customer success executives traveling in from across the world for an exclusive 3-day learning event.
The CS100 Summit will bring customer success executives, leaders, and innovators together to focus on ideation, strategies, and real-world applications of customer success.
Why Become a CS100
Our vision of the CS100 Summit is to create the industry’s first summit built exclusively for customer success executives and leaders in pristine locations around the world. Join us this fall as we embark on this vision with 100 customer success leaders, executives, and innovators in the beautiful mountains of Park City, Utah.
Customer success executives and thought leaders in the Software as a Service (SaaS) space will be featured as speakers at the CS100 Summit.
Several of the incredible CS100 speakers in the lineup include:
- James Holmes, COO, Marketo
- Ursula Llabres, VP of Customer Success, InsideSales.com
- Mitch Macfarlane, SVP Product and Customer Experience, Instructure
- Katie Rogers, VP Customer Success, SalesLoft
- Tony Nadalin, Group VP, Customer Success, Oracle
- Dave Blake, Founder and CEO, ClientSuccess
- Stacey Bishop, Partner, Scale Venture Partners
We’ll release additional speaker information each week leading up to the CS100 Summit, so stay tuned for updates here!
CS100 topics covered include:
- Best practices to discuss customer success at the board and executive level
- Metrics and KPIs to align company, departments, and teams around customer success
- Customer success as a culture. Dev, product, marketing, sales, customer success and support alignment
- Latest trends and strategies for revenue retention and expansion (growth)
- Best practices to build and scale your customer success organization
- How and when to build out your customer success team
- Developing customer success managers into future leaders
- Customer health and revenue risk management
- Proactive customer success strategies
- Best practices on customer lifecycle and journey management
- Customer success marketing. Building brand equity and success with marketing alignment
- Customer listening strategies and techniques
And much more.
Interested in Attending CS100?
Register soon. Seats are limited and going fast. Make sure you don’t miss out on the number one customer success executive summit of the year. We are currently offering early bird pricing.
Those who register prior to August 15 are eligible for early bird pricing at $399, a $200 discount. After August 15, the registration cost will increase to $599.
Register to attend the CS100 Summit or learn more by visiting:
We’re excited to see you at the CS100 Summit.
In preparation for the CS100 Summit. Here are a few eBooks with best practices, models, and advice to scale your customer success organization.
Customer Success eBooks
Are you looking to place all customer health, insights, contacts, actions, and history in one place? You can request a 30-minute demo of our customer success management platform to see how.
New posts each Tuesday and Thursday.
Also worth reading
In the world of SaaS products, fine-tuning is a near constant endeavor. Every product goes through the process of checks and balances, and sometimes there are more downs than ups. Just because you have a ‘failing’ product doesn’t mean it’s time to pack up shop. Instead, this could be the perfect opportunity to revamp and [...]
Welcome to our blog series CSM from the Trenches, a community for frontline Customer Success Managers (CSMs) that discusses trends, best practices, and advice for the frontline. Being on the CSM frontline allows us to directly influence the success of our clients. I love that; as our clients are successful, we’re successful. Each day we [...]
In the world of sales, Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) are incredibly popular for forecasting, planning, and making sure that everything is running smoothly from an operations perspective. In customer success, however, QBRs aren’t quite as prevalent, although more and more existing business teams are starting to leverage this strategic format. QBRs are a great way [...]