ClientSuccess Announces the Inaugural CS100 Conference for Executives and Leaders
July 27, 2016
The CS100 Summit will take place September 13-15, 2016 at the St. Regis Hotel in Park City, Utah and will attract 100 customer success executives traveling in from across the world for an exclusive 3-day learning event.
The CS100 Summit will bring customer success executives, leaders, and innovators together to focus on ideation, strategies, and real-world applications of customer success.
Why Become a CS100
Our vision of the CS100 Summit is to create the industry’s first summit built exclusively for customer success executives and leaders in pristine locations around the world. Join us this fall as we embark on this vision with 100 customer success leaders, executives, and innovators in the beautiful mountains of Park City, Utah.
Customer success executives and thought leaders in the Software as a Service (SaaS) space will be featured as speakers at the CS100 Summit.
Several of the incredible CS100 speakers in the lineup include:
- James Holmes, COO, Marketo
- Ursula Llabres, VP of Customer Success, InsideSales.com
- Mitch Macfarlane, SVP Product and Customer Experience, Instructure
- Katie Rogers, VP Customer Success, SalesLoft
- Tony Nadalin, Group VP, Customer Success, Oracle
- Dave Blake, Founder and CEO, ClientSuccess
- Stacey Bishop, Partner, Scale Venture Partners
We’ll release additional speaker information each week leading up to the CS100 Summit, so stay tuned for updates here!
CS100 topics covered include:
- Best practices to discuss customer success at the board and executive level
- Metrics and KPIs to align company, departments, and teams around customer success
- Customer success as a culture. Dev, product, marketing, sales, customer success and support alignment
- Latest trends and strategies for revenue retention and expansion (growth)
- Best practices to build and scale your customer success organization
- How and when to build out your customer success team
- Developing customer success managers into future leaders
- Customer health and revenue risk management
- Proactive customer success strategies
- Best practices on customer lifecycle and journey management
- Customer success marketing. Building brand equity and success with marketing alignment
- Customer listening strategies and techniques
And much more.
Interested in Attending CS100?
Register soon. Seats are limited and going fast. Make sure you don’t miss out on the number one customer success executive summit of the year. We are currently offering early bird pricing.
Those who register prior to August 15 are eligible for early bird pricing at $399, a $200 discount. After August 15, the registration cost will increase to $599.
Register to attend the CS100 Summit or learn more by visiting:
We’re excited to see you at the CS100 Summit.
In preparation for the CS100 Summit. Here are a few eBooks with best practices, models, and advice to scale your customer success organization.
Customer Success eBooks
Are you looking to place all customer health, insights, contacts, actions, and history in one place? You can request a 30-minute demo of our customer success management platform to see how.
New posts each Tuesday and Thursday.
Also worth reading
Client experience, otherwise known as CX, is something you will hear often as you determine how to design and implement your product solutions for your clients. A positive client experience is crucial for long-term (and even short-term) success. In simple terms, the client experience is the interaction a person has with an organization and/or their [...]
How Customer Success Managers Can Organize Their Accounts to More Accurately Understand Account Behavior
Welcome to our blog series CSM from the Trenches, a community for frontline Customer Success Managers (CSMs) that discusses trends, best practices, and advice for the frontline. Being on the CSM frontline allows us to directly influence the success of our clients. I love that; as our clients are successful, we’re successful. Each day we [...]
Many customer success conferences take place annually around the world. These conferences offer wonderful opportunities for connecting with individuals in the industry and deepening your professional connections. With many influencers and industry experts in a single place, they can offer the perfect time to pick the brains of those you look to for inspiration in [...]