Today we have a special treat for those of you using our Salesforce integration: a new, dedicated module for Salesforce fields, self-serve set-up and configuration, and a bunch of performance enhancements.
First off, we have added a new, dedicated Salesforce Account module to the SuccessSpace. This new module contains all of the Salesforce fields that you are syncing with ClientSuccess and, what’s most exciting, they can be edited inline.
You can also now choose which fields to sync, whether they are editable or read-only, and the order in which they are displayed, all from within ClientSuccess. That’s right, once the ClientSuccess app is installed in Salesforce, adding or removing fields can be done any time without having to requiring the help of a Salesforce admin.
In addition, this update includes the following additional features and enhancements:
- The ability to toggle the manual import tool on and off
- The ability to toggle the real-time sync on and off
- The ability to manage the automatic import field mappings
- Assigned CSM, Assigned sales rep, and SuccessScore are now standard synchronization fields.
- Speed and stability improvements to the sync engine
- Fewer API calls to Salesforce
To take advantage of all of these features, you’ll need to upgrade to version 2.1 of the ClientSuccess of Salesforce app. Note that there are two custom fields that need to be added to the Account page layout in Salesforce after upgrading. Adding these two fields is covered in the general installation instructions.