Settings and interface changes
- Individual settings screens have been collapsed into a menu item called “Settings.”
- The user management screen has been renamed to “Team.”
- Segment management is now it’s own screen (instead of a tab under “Clients”).
- “Apps & Integrations” has been renamed to “Integrations”
- Account management has been broken out into three individual screens: Profile, Change password, and Email integration.
- You can now drag and drop a file to add or change your profile photo.
- If you have integrated with Salesforce, the Salesforce Account ID field is now required. This means that you will need that value in order to manually enter a new client or to save a client that was missing the ID before this change. This article explains where to find the Salesforce Account ID.
New sign-in screen
- Some of you already saw this last week, but we have now officially launched a new sign-in screen.