Introducing entirely new experience for managing subscriptions, renewals, and expansion
It’s here! We are thrilled to announce the release of an entirely new experience for managing subscriptions, renewals, and expansion. This is a major update that brings new visibility and control for oyur team to track revenue and purchases by your clients.
- Support for month-to-month subscriptions
- Support for multiple attachments
- Auto-renewing subscriptions
- Beautiful new experience for forecasting and booking renewals
- Completely refreshed Renewals screen with Renewable Book of Business waterfall chart
- Ability to designate ARR or MRR as your preferred metric
- TSV (Total Subscription Value)
- Mid-term upsell
- Alerts for missing, lapsed, renewing soon, renewed, and terminated subscriptions
Your existing subscription data will be converted between Thursday, 11 August at 5:00 PM MT and Friday, 12 August at 8:00 AM MT. Your old data will remain however and you will be able to view it alongside the new experience until 22 August, when the old experience will be retired. Please review your subscriptions as soon as possible and make plans to transition your team over. If you are ready before 22 August, please let us know and we can disable the old experience early. Your Customer Success Manager will reach out to provide assistance and answer questions.
Training & documentation
Two training webinars will be held on Wednesday, 17 August, to introduce you to the new functionality.
Date: 17 August 2017
Times: 9:00 AM MT and 1:00 PM MT
Phone: 801-895-4211 (no PIN required)
Capacity: 100 attendees each (no RSVP required)
A new article has also been added to our knowledge base that provides more details, definitions, and step-by-step guides.