Contact Module, Reports, and Global Search Updates
We’re excited to announce a few updates to ClientSuccess. These enhancements will bring a few smiles to your face—our passion is to make you successful!
Current Pulse Health, Current Pulse Reasons, and Pulse Change Over Time Report Updates
- You can now toggle between ARR and MRR.
- Chart PDF and CSV export.
Contact Module Updates
- Contacts module enhancement with new pagination.
- Contacts module now supports multiple key contact badges.
- Admins can now create contact custom fields in the global settings
- You can now click on name to edit contact.
Global Search Updates
- Refreshed search UI and preview card layout.
- Enhanced global search performance with responsiveness and speed.
Burke Alder and the ClientSuccess Team
Also worth reading
On April 17th, we released some changes to the client record header! Here’s what was refreshed: Client Custom Fields Moved to Header – Client custom fields were moved into the client record header, just under the client name. Client Custom Fields Module Removed – Because of the above change, we removed the client custom fields module (previously located [...]
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Churn Reasons Report! Similar in functionality to our recently released Pulse Health, Pulse Reasons and Pulse Change Over Time Reports, the new Churn Reasons Report allows you to quickly answer important questions about your client subscription book-of-business. Reports Tab > Subscriptions > Churn Reasons Go to Report [...]
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Pulse Change Over Time Report! Similar to our recently released Pulse Reasons and Client Pulse Health Reports. The new Pulse Change Over Time Report allows you to visualize the trends of your Client Portfolio by specific data filters and specific date ranges (including a date picker). [...]