Hope all is well on the Customer Success frontline! We’ve been listening to your feedback about our new concurrent SuccessCycle capability, and our team has some enhancements for you:
- With the introduction of concurrent SuccessCycles, we’ve labeled “Primary SuccessCycle” and “Primary Stage (days in)” across the clients screen and when editing a client. Now there’s no more confusion as to which SuccessCycle you’re seeing on the home clients screen.
- When you jump into a client record, the Primary SuccessCycle in the SuccessCycle app is tabbed on left and automatically emphasized, making it more clear which one you’re working on.
- Concurrent SuccessCycle activities and tasks (with due dates) now show up under the tasks screen. These next steps and action items can help guide your proactive execution across concurring SuccessCycles.
- When trying to add SuccessCycles to a client, the SuccessCycle dropdown list filters out previously completed cycles.
- Users can now remove a concurrent SuccessCycles as needed.
- For those utilizing our Salesforce Integration, we’ve made some minor updates and squashed some bugs. Be sure to have your admin install the update by following this link. (Note: If you haven’t updated in awhile or don’t know when the last time you updated, we’d recommend doing so now for a smoother Salesforce experience)