New Subscription management experience released in beta
An entirely new experience for managing your clients’ subscriptions, renewals, and expansion in ClientSuccess has been launched in beta. These new features will provide simple and powerful tools for tracking and forecasting subscriptions of individual recurring products and reporting recurring revenue.
Major features currently available:
- Support for month-to-month subscriptions
- Support for multiple attachments
- Auto-renewing subscriptions
- Beautiful new experience for forecasting and booking renewals
- Completely refreshed Renewals screen with Renewable Book of Business waterfall chart
- Ability to designate your preferred metric (ARR or MRR)
Please visit the Subscriptions page in our knowledge base for instructions on how to participate in the beta, to learn more about specific features, and for step-by-step guides. Participating in the beta can be done individually and runs safely within your instance without affecting your existing customer data.
After Subscriptions 2.0 is released, we will provide additional details and a date when your data will be migrated over to the new experience. Once migration is complete, the old experience will be removed. Your CSM will be reaching out to coordinate this and provide training.