We’re excited to announce the launch of our new Pulse Change Over Time Report! Similar to our recently released Pulse Reasons and Client Pulse Health Reports. The new Pulse Change Over Time Report allows you to visualize the trends of your Client Portfolio by specific data filters and specific date ranges (including a date picker).
Reports Tab > Pulse Change Over Time
Pulse Change Over Time Report Includes:
- Increased report speed and performance
- View Pulse History by preset or custom selected date ranges
- Filter Pulse History by Client type, Assigned to, Status, Client as of, Next renewal, and Last updated Pulse
- View Pulse History by Customer Count or ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon)
- View Pulse History breakdown by area or bar chart
- Select charting by total count or normalized percentage
- Interactive charts allow you to quickly sub-segment the data
- New delta metrics based off selected date range
- Report includes an interactive client list featuring a new selected-period trend of each customer’s pulse
View Client Pulse Health Trends
The Pulse Change Over Time Report allows you to better understand the Pulse Health History of your clients. Explore and answer important questions about your client health portfolio over time by different filters (Custom Data Ranges, Assigned to, Status, Client Type, Next Renewal Date, and Client as of Date)
Sample Use Cases
– Review previous periods (ie quarters) of health metrics in order to understand satisfaction or risk trends. (Using the data picker)
– Hold effective one-on-one meetings with your team members by viewing Pulse Change Over Time by assigned CSM. See how their client health portfolio is performing, and help them succeed and remove roadblocks.
– Understand ARR (MRR/ACV primary metrics coming soon) correlated with Pulse Change Over Time.
Things to Note
– Pulse by Customer Count and ARR indicate current totals for selected filters (as of today)
– This is not a churn report; filtering by Status = Terminated will often result in $0ARR (current ARR)
– Filter segmenting in chart will show any client who has had a pulse set of that value during anytime in the selected date range period
– “No Reasons” currently indicate satisfied customers or customers where a pulse has not been set
Burke Alder and the ClientSuccess Team