We’re excited to announce the enhanced ClientSuccess Net Promoter Score® (NPS) Module.
The enhanced ClientSuccess NPS module comes with new graphs and filters to give you more insights around client NPS. Your customer success team now has their window into NPS trends, stats, and insights without the need to log into your NPS survey system.
What’s amazing is you can now view client level NPS scores. Traditional NPS survey solutions don’t do that. Now you can with the enhanced ClientSuccess NPS module.
New ClientSuccess Net Promoter Score® (NPS) module:
• View client and contact NPS scores, stats, and trends
• New Detractors, Passives, and Promoters graph and date filter
• New NPS trend graph and date filter
• View and sort NPS responses by Detractors, Passives, and Promoters
• Search NPS response by contact name with the search bar
• Supports Delighted NPS (Ask Nicely and Medallia coming soon)
Bringing NPS and Customer Success Data Together
Your customer success team can view client NPS stats, trends, and insights along with other key ClientSuccess customer data—all in one place. Helping your organization and team of CSMs identify growth and risk opportunities.
Also, the client level NPS score is now available on the client grid. You can place Pulse, SuccessScore, and NPS columns side by side giving you important client health data at your fingertips. That’s awesome!
Sample Use Cases
View a high-level snapshot of overall client NPS score and the response types that make up the NPS score. You can also filter your score with the date filter to target specific timeframes.
Know who are your detractors, passives, and promoters in a client account to identify opportunities for growth and risk.
View the NPS trend line of a client account and sort that trend by specific dates and timeframes.
ClientSuccess Net Promoter Score® Module Overview
1. Quickly choose date filters that are relevant to you and watch data change in real-time.
2. View overall client NPS score by date filters and see response type percentages that make up the score.
3. View and analyze NPS client score trends with the new NPS trendline.
4. NPS response explorer allows you to view scores and responses based on the date filter range you set. You can also search by contact names.
5. Current ClientSuccess NPS module supports Delighted (Ask Nicely and Medallia coming soon). You can also click the logo to get directed to the response in the Delighted app.
The updated ClientSuccess Net Promoter Score® Module sets the new standard of NPS and Customer Success data in one place. Plus you get client level NPS!
We are excited to hear your feedback or comments. Click here
Burke Alder and the ClientSuccess Team
NPS is a registered trademark, and Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System
are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.