Recorded Customer Success Webinar Series
Churn Probability Score
How to Recognize Risks and Predict Customer Success
ClientSuccess hosted Lukas Quanstrom, CEO & Co-Founder, Ontic and 2017 Customer Success Innovator of the Year Finalist, for this month’s customer success webinar series: Churn Probability Score: How to Recognize Risks and Predict Customer Success. The recorded customer success webinar covers the topics on how to build and use the Churn Probability Framework to recognize risks and predict customer success.
Date Held: July 12, 2018, Thursday at 11:00 am Mountain Time
In this webinar you will learn:
• What is a Churn Probability Score (CPS)
• How to set up and use your own CPS
• How a CPS framework can create predictability toward customer success
• A few real life examples of CPS in action.
• CPS will help you know where you may have risks in your customer accounts
• CPS will help you predict when risk is going to occur
• CSP will help you develop a plan to manage through that risk
• How to communicate internally and externally to stake holders about risk
• Learn to resolve as much risk as possible, helping you drive toward success