ClientSuccess is looking for a full-time Senior Account Executive (AE) to join our sales team and be a part of something special. Here’s what we’re about, and what we’re looking for – if you’d fit this team and this job description, and are interested in talking further, please apply via the form below.
About the Team
We’re a team of experienced SaaS sales representatives who love the startup scene, love the world of customer success, and we’re full of GRIT. Startups are hard: on a team of this size, there’s no hiding if you fail to reach your goals… but startups are also incredibly rewarding: there’s also no getting lost in the mix when you’re the hero, and you get maximum exposure to the entire business. No one on this team ever compromises their integrity – if what we do doesn’t fit a prospect’s needs, we tell them and help them find the right solution; and if it does fit, we don’t let up. Being a smaller fish in a bigger pond, every member of this team has to punch above their weight. To fit on this team, you’ll have to embrace that.
About the Company
ClientSuccess is a venture-backed tech startup, revolutionizing the way SaaS companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base with the powerful yet simple ClientSuccess solution. We empower B2B SaaS companies to proactively manage post-sales customer relationships, measure customer health, maximize revenue retention and growth, and drive a culture of customer success.
- Successfully build and manage a full pipeline of prospects from various industries/verticals
- Align ClientSuccess solutions with prospect’s business objectives/needs
- Successfully close new business through relationship-based selling
- Master the ability to evangelize the ClientSuccess story
- Qualify net-new inbound leads efficiently
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business
- Support junior AEs by sharing tips and tricks
- Proactively keep abreast of our industry and the technology landscape to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects and customers
- Minimum of 5 years of recent B2B SaaS sales experience closing net-new business as an Account Executive (hard requirement)
- Passion for customer success and customer experience
- Tenacious hunger to win business and close deals
- Demonstrated experience and success in sales role, as measured by quota attainment
- Ability to confidently and effectively speak with prospects of all levels (including CEO’s & VPs)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Self driven, motivated, and results oriented
- Desire coaching, mentoring, and regular improvement
- 7+ years in B2B SaaS as an Account Executive (or similar role)
- Experience at an actual tech/SaaS startup
- Craves the startup world/ecosystem, and all of the pros/cons that come with it
- Achieved at or over 100% of annual quota in a recent calendar year (or earned recent President’s Club honors, or similar)
- Tech-savvy, enough to be able to understand technical concepts around our product and our customer’s requirements, and align the two
- Empathetic, and able to understand your prospects and deliver to their needs
- Previously demonstrated leadership qualities that show your ability to be assertive, be a problem solver, be a builder, and improve people & processes around you
- Ability to excel in current role but show thought leadership and passion for additional areas and projects
NOTE: All full-time sales positions at ClientSuccess include competitive pay – tailored to a candidate’s experience – and important employee benefits such as health insurance, optional vision/dental/life insurance, an optional 401k, and stock options.
If you meet the required qualifications and think you’d be a great addition to our team, please apply via the form below and definitely include BOTH your LinkedIn link as well as your most recent resume!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com