About the Role
ClientSuccess is a growing, hands-on organization. Because we are still small, it allows for our engineers to take on multiple roles and challenges and not be constrained by title. We succeed as a team and your contributions will have a big impact on the final product.
We are looking for engineers that can leverage their deep technical experience to help design and build ClientSuccess’s software systems. The ideal candidate will have strong technical and problem-solving skills to help architect and scale our cloud-based systems. As part of our organization, you will tackle various engineering challenges using cutting edge technology and you will have the opportunity to work with engineers from multiple disciplines and backgrounds.
- Own high impact and high visibility engineering projects end to end
- Build and maintain our platform in a way that is scalable, extensible, and efficient in usage of system resources (memory, disk, I/O, etc)
- Collaborate with product management and customers to deliver projects with measurable results
- Mentor others within your team and the organization
- Build systems and services that have an immediate impact on our customers
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Ability to write clean and easily maintained code
- Technical design skills with an emphasis on distributed and/or cloud-based scaling
- Understanding of both client-side and server-side paradigms
- Experience with Java, Clojure, or other JVM based technologies
- Experience with SQL, database modeling, and ORMs
- Experience in React.js, Angular, HTML, CSS
- Experience with event-based message processing
- Experience dealing with resource contention and scalability issues in multi-threaded web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Experience with Apache Kafka, AWS Kinesis, or other related technologies
- Experience working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, specifically RDS, SQS, S3, ECS/Fargate, EC2, CloudFormation, ELB, and VPC’s
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with API’s, Oauth 2.0, and external integration API’s like Salesforce, Hubspot, etc.
ClientSuccess is customer success management software that helps companies build relationships that last™. Revolutionizing the way SaaS companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base, ClientSuccess provides customer success leaders actionable insights, rich customer analytics, and best practices to proactively manage success throughout the customer lifecycle. ClientSuccess helps SaaS companies increase renewal and expansion revenue, reduce churn, and maximize the lifetime value of the customer.
Please submit the form below to apply. For additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com