If you’re passionate about solving problems and building game-changing products and solutions with customers, then this is a great opportunity for you. ClientSuccess is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team who is interested in making a big impact on our products while guaranteeing the success of our customers.
We’re looking for product mangers that can leverage their deep product experience to help build the next generation of customer success software products and solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong communication and problem-solving skills, with a desire to clearly understand the customer problem while delivering an elegant solution that solves their business needs.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager, you will partner closely with functional teams within the company: design, engineering, sales, marketing, support, customer success, and executives to understand the needs of our customers. You’ll work closely with customers to listen and understand the business problems they are trying to solve and come up with a strategy and solution of how best to solve them. We’re growing rapidly so you will be expected to be highly motivated, work autonomously, and drive your projects from idea into production. You’ll design and deliver creative solutions and experiences to customers running businesses worldwide with a direct impact on our products, our customers, and their customers.
What you will do:
- Deeply understand our customers and their customers to surface the most critical problems to solve
- Collaborate with customers & internal stakeholders to design and deliver products with actionable results
- Own the product strategy, execution, features and reporting within the ClientSuccess platform
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by working closely with customers, writing and reviewing product requirements, and appraising new product ideas
- Assess the market opportunity by deeply understanding the competitive landscape
- Mentor others within the Support, CSM, and Sales teams to be proficient in product knowledge & practice
- Build and deliver products and solutions that have an immediate impact on our customers success
- Deliver an easy-to-use delightful customer experience with exponential value to our customers
Experience you’ll need:
- At least 3 years of experience as a product manager with highly technical products. Experience with reporting, analytics, or business intelligence is a plus
- Exceptional leadership skills with a proven ability to lead cross-functional, high-performing teams
- Strong sense of accountability and communicating on a technical level with engineers and designers
- Strategically define and lead product experiences with an understanding of competitive markets
- Strong decision-making and collaboration skills to organize multiple teams around a product objective
- Creating & Communicating plans, roadmaps, progress, goals, and challenges to all stakeholders
- Measuring product success by using adoption KPIs, goals, key objectives to deliver results
- Juggling competing priorities in a fast-moving dynamic environment
- Ability to thrive at an early-stage startup – not afraid to wear many hats, maximize output with limited resources, be comfortable with ambiguity, and engage in creative problem solving
- 4-year degree in Business or related technical field
- Excellent operations and execution skills – you flat out get things done
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products while constructively engaging with product leadership to help shape the product roadmap
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Deep understanding of value drivers in SaaS recurring revenue business models
- Analytical, data-driven, self-starter, strategic thinking, detailed oriented, and resourceful
- Key values of customer-obsessed, optimistic, GRIT, “lead out”, with a “hunger to win”
Please submit the form below to apply. For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org