ClientSuccess is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) with proven success in sales to join our sales team. Our SDRs identify prospective customers, explore sales opportunities, and create outreach strategies.
As a SDR, you will identify great fit opportunities, conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, and successfully position the ClientSuccess value proposition.
This position on our sales team offers a base salary and commission. We are an early stage startup and are looking for rockstars to help build the next elite sales team in Utah.
Key Responsibilities in this Role:
• Work closely with Account Executives to develop and implement prospecting strategies
• Conduct high volume prospecting to qualify leads through phone calls, emails, and social media (60+ activities per day)
• Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned
• Achieve and exceed monthly pipeline creation quotas
• Master the ability to identify how ClientSuccess could help a business grow
• Align ClientSuccess solutions with prospect business objectives and needs
• Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
• Collaborate effectively with the account team and others to drive new business
• Demonstrated experience with a track record of high achievement in a sales role, preferably software sales
• Passion for client success
• Tenacious hunger to build a career in sales
• Experience with quota and commission compensation structure
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Highly organized and strong time management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
• Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
• 4-year degree preferred in Business or related field
• Experience in at least one other sales role
• Consistent over-achievement in past positions
Please submit the form below to apply. For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org