ClientSuccess is looking for a Growth Marketer to join our team. We’re a team of customer-obsessed, optimistic & just flat-out awesome humans with GRIT. We have an intense hunger to win and we “lead out” in all that we do. If you love marketing, customer success, driving great user adoption, and working with a customer-obsessed team, then you could be what we’re looking for.
ClientSuccess is revolutionizing the way SaaS companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base. We empower B2B SaaS companies to proactively manage post-sales customer relationships, measure customer health, maximize revenue retention and growth, and drive a culture of customer success.
The growth marketer will be a key member of the ‘growth team’ and will be essential to helping us drive sustainable user growth.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Own the new user experience from “new to renew” and viral expansion.
- Defining the ideal customer profiles and personas, with strong marketing strategies to drive strong conversion of prospects aligning with those profiles and personas.
- Developing scalable product-led growth (PLG) strategies for customer acquisition, activation, and retention.
- Define, manage, and grow the customer flywheel.
- Build a framework for continual experimentation, learning and iteration to discover & deliver sustainable growth.
- Work closely with product team and data analysts on core product needs and priorities aligned to customer insights and business cases.
- Leverage product usage analytics to drive personalized experiences for our customers.
- Develop a strong customer content marketing and nurturing strategy.
- Drive new user acquisition through content, email, social, and paid channels
- You’ve worked closely with a product team to build go-to-market strategies for new products and features.
- You’ve had experience and success building and executing PLG strategies
- You’re comfortable using inbound marketing strategies like SEO, content, and email to drive user growth and retention.
- You know about Google/Facebook/LinkedIn ads, HubSpot, and other tools typically used in a marketing stack.
- You know your way around analytics platforms like GA, Pendo, Heap, etc.
- You use backend tools and analytics to guide experimentation across various creatives and channels.
- You have a passion for marketing, product, customer success and helping to curate amazing marketing/product experiences
- You admire other world-class PLG companies like Dropbox, Lucid, Slack, Calendly, etc.
- You like to think big, be bold, and aim to build world-class marketing strategies
- You execute with extreme ownership and constructive collaboration, and you get things done
How you’ll be measured:
- New user acquisition
- Conversion, activation, and retention all the way through the flywheel
- Product qualified leads
- Creating world-class brand and user experiences
Please submit the form below to apply. For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org