ClientSuccess is looking for a Growth Data Analyst to join our team. We’re a team of customer-obsessed, optimistic & just flat-out awesome humans with GRIT. We have an intense hunger to win and we “lead out” in all that we do. If you love to geek out with massive amounts of data, this opportunity is for you.
ClientSuccess is revolutionizing the way SaaS companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base. We empower B2B SaaS companies to proactively manage post-sales customer relationships, measure customer health, maximize revenue retention and growth, and drive a culture of customer success.
Data is an integral part of the ClientSuccess decision-making process and learnings-based culture. As a key member of the Growth Team, you will help answer the question: How can we dramatically increase the number of people who are successful with our platform? The Growth Data Analyst is a key member of the growth team (product, marketing, engineering, and data) responsible for driving significant and sustainable user growth across the lifecycle. This person will help us create data frameworks, build the data collection engine, run experiments, explore the data, and be a catalyst for change through data-driven insights.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring, optimizing, and reporting on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on sound analytics, experimentation, and test findings.
- Drive continual learning, optimizations, and outcomes across the company.
- Help develop a data-driven culture within the company.
- Using data to determine what product and marketing experiments to run, then actually running the experiments and sharing the results.
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision-making.
- Effectively present and communicate analysis and recommendations to executive leaders, managers, and teammates to drive business decisions.
- You love everything data, from designing models & experiments to driving results & measuring growth
- You are familiar with modern technology and coding frameworks
- You are proficient with SQL or other query languages
- You have 2-5+ years of cross-functional work experience in marketing, product marketing, data analytics, product management, project management, business consulting, or engineering.
- Minimum 1-2 years of proven work experience in a data analyst role.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusions.
- Strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics and Excel.
- Strong knowledge of statistics, this includes experimental design for optimization, statistical significance, confidence intervals, and predictive analytics techniques.
- Must be self-directed, organized, and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Active team player, excellent communication skills, positive attitude, and good work ethic.
- You come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Experience with analytics tools/languages like R, PHP, Python, Segment, Heap, Amplitude, and/or Looker.
- Experience working alongside product and marketing teams.
- Experience working in a marketplace or e-commerce business.
- Experience working at a high-growth startup.
- BA or BS degree in a quantitative field such as economics, mathematics, statistics, or computer science/engineering.
- You may or may not have design skills, but you have an eye for beautiful design.
Please submit the form below to apply. For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org