ClientSuccess is looking for a Director of Marketing to join our team. We’re a team of customer-obsessed, optimistic & just flat-out awesome humans with GRIT. We have an intense hunger to win and we “lead out” in all that we do. If you love marketing, customer success, driving great user adoption, and working with a customer-obsessed team, then you could be what we’re looking for. We want a leader who is hungry and who can roll-up her/his sleeves and execute across a broad range of marketing initiatives & strategies.
ClientSuccess is revolutionizing the way SaaS companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base. We empower B2B SaaS companies to proactively manage post-sales customer relationships, measure customer health, maximize revenue retention and growth, and drive a culture of customer success.
The Director of Marketing will hold ultimate responsibility for the organization’s marketing activities and oversee the development and delivery of a fully-integrated marketing strategy for the company. We want a leader who has significant experience as a SaaS marketing leader driving: 1) demand gen, 2) product marketing, 3) brand marketing, and 4) corporate marketing (in that priority).
- Primarily responsible for one goal – driving marketing-sourced revenue for our business through innovative and impactful marketing strategies
- Leading the strategic and operational execution of our demand gen & content strategy
- Leading our ongoing content distribution strategy that’s aligned with our short-term and long-term marketing objectives
- Understanding our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and reverse-engineering the channels that are relevant/valuable to them
- Partner closely with the sales organization to deliver strong MQL flow to ensure we achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets
- Elevate the capabilities of the Marketing organization through inspiring leadership
- Be responsible for brand strategy including brand & product positioning as well as communications strategy and execution
- Significantly enhance Product Marketing capability by working closely with our product team
- Be a big idea marketer who is capable of leading teams to develop new strategies and tactics to build our brands, drive improved funnel metrics, and achieve high revenue growth targets
- Develop strategic annual marketing plans that utilize aggressive demand generation programs, strategic product marketing and content plans, digital campaigns, event/experience initiatives, and comprehensive sales and partner enablement initiatives
- Promote and organize our annual CS100 Executive Summit event (cs100.clientsuccess.com) as well as smaller executive round-table discussions and other community events throughout the year.
- Develop and promote our trade show plans throughout the year (e.g. SaaStr, etc)
- Ensure marketing plans are developed in a highly collaborative manner with other key stakeholders including Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management
- Execute marketing strategy in a capital efficient way to ensure strong ROI marketing activities and healthy CAC
- Ensure continuous analysis of competitive environment and industry trends
- Build a high performing team culture that is maniacally focused on customer experience and revenue growth
- Minimum experience of 6 years in B2B SaaS software marketing
- Willingness & ability to lead the strategic direction of our marketing program but also execute tactically to get the work done
- Proven track record of creating marketing and communication plans that deliver on brand/product promises, create engaging customer and prospective customer experiences, enable the sales process, and drive revenue growth
- Collaborative by nature with proven effectiveness working with key internal stakeholders to shape and execute vision and strategy; can influence without authority
- Passionate entrepreneurial coach and leader
- Strong leader with experience influencing and working with C-level executives
- History of strong execution and innovative marketing ideas
- Experience developing and managing budgets and optimizing marketing spend.
- In depth knowledge of HubSpot, Salesforce and other key marketing & sales technologies
- Experience running successful event marketing strategies, including large customer/prospect events and smaller local events
- Strong oral and written communication skills
NOTE: All full-time sales positions at ClientSuccess include competitive pay – tailored to a candidate’s experience – and important employee benefits such as health insurance, optional vision/dental/life insurance, an optional 401k, and stock options.
If you meet the required qualifications and think you’d be a great addition to our team, please apply via the form below and definitely include BOTH your LinkedIn link as well as your most recent resume!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com