ClientSuccess is looking for a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team. We’re a team of customer-obsessed, optimistic & just flat out awesome humans with GRIT. We have an intense hunger to win and we “lead out” in all that we do. If that sounds like the team you want to work for and you have 2-5 years of experience as a SaaS CSM, this opportunity is for you.
ClientSuccess is revolutionizing the way SaaS companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base. We empower B2B SaaS companies to proactively manage post-sales customer relationships, measure customer health, maximize revenue retention and growth, and drive a culture of customer success.
Our CSMs “practice what we preach” in every sense of the word. They love being at the forefront of building a new category in SaaS. They thrive on engaging with our customers to not only help them achieve ROI from our solution but also to share industry best practices and thought leadership. They use our product every day and are experts in helping customer success teams define and execute their strategy. Our CSMs show extreme ownership and are excellent at collaborating with their internal, cross-functional team members to drive alignment and execution for our customers. And they love to “ring the bell” as they lead our customers from onboarding through a successful renewal (what we refer to as the “new to renew” cycle).
- Own a book of business of 40-60 customers and drive high retention and growth rates.
- Successfully manage customer relationships from “new to renew”, including onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal.
- Ability to go “high and wide” within a customer’s organization to develop trusted relationships with executive sponsors, key contacts, and end-users.
- Demonstrate “extreme ownership” while also being an effective advocate for your customers and constructively work with cross-functional counterparts to evolve, scale, and improve the customer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of your customer’s key business objectives and help deliver to those objectives in a consultative way.
- Be a problem solver with your customers and internally – see a challenge, create a solution.
- Proactively monitor and manage customer health, risk, and opportunities.
- Be a strong evangelist of our ClientSuccess solutions by using them every day, all day, and helping our customers do the same.
- Coordinate with the product team on product documentation and customer enablement.
- “Excel in your current role and show thought leadership outside your role” (in our company, with your customers, and in our industry).
- Minimum experience of 2 years in B2B SaaS as a customer success manager (or similar role)
- Proven track record of owning customer relationships from “new to renew”, including onboarding, adoption, expansion, and renewal
- Must be tech-savvy to be able to understand technical concepts around our product and our customer’s requirements, and align the two.
- Required passion and empathy to understand your customers and deliver to their needs
- Previously demonstrated leadership qualities that show your ability to be assertive, be a problem solver, be a builder, and improve people & processes around you.
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, and relationship skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Please submit the form below to apply. For additional questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com